Sunday 24 May 2015

Friendly Wishes - Serene Silhouettes

Hi All Again!

We spent yesterday celebrating my grand children's birthday's, Miss Mahlia turned 3 and Master Hamish turned 1. How awesome is it for siblings to share the exact day of birth. It was a wonderful day with family and friends.


Photo above is left one year ago, right last week


Here are my two cutie pies

Well enough of my family an get onto other important things.

So I am back today showing you again a different version of Friendly Wishes.

Here I have stamped in Craft White then once dry stamped just off a little to the right to create the shadow effect. I am loving this technique an you could use it with any stamp set.

I love how this turned out, I hope you like the card.









Card stock and ink is Baked Brown Sugar. Back ground is stamped with the same colour scheme using the Hardwood stamp.


Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.