Wednesday 15 April 2015

Occasions Catalogue 2015 - Something Lacy

Hi all!!
Well have been busy in my world lately (arghh had no time for crafting :( )  My two younger son's have moved back home for a bit, then my parents moved in on the weekend, going from 2 in the house (nice and peaceful lol) to 6 adults in the house is quite unusual for us.
Well I had time finally to craft this morning and oh how I have missed it.

Today's card I have used the Something Lacy background stamp from the occasions catalogue. Also I missed out on getting some of the gorgeous printed vellum so I made my own using butterflies from various stamp set's.


What I did here was stamp Something Lacy using clear embossing powder an heat set, then sponged over with Blackberry Bliss.
On the Vellum I have stamped butterflies with Memento. Once dry I turned it over and adhered with fast fuse to the background I had stamped.

Sentiment is the Hostess set from the Occasions Catalogue "Because You Care"
Framelits: Chalk Talk

Well we are nearing Convention and I am so excited an that means I will have lot's to share with you in the future so be sure to stay tuned :)

Thanks for visiting my blog


Products Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.