Friday 6 March 2015

Flower Shop

Morning all!
I have been making a lot of Wedding cards and exploding boxes lately for customer's, it must be in the air. Today I was asked to make a Black & Gold card.

I used the Flower Shop stamp set to create these flowers. 
I stamped 3 flowers in versamark then heat set with Gold embossing powder.
Now place flowers stamped side down and spritz back with water, take each flower and squish and pinch each petal together. Once dry turn over and pull apart just a little, layer the 3 flowers together adhering each one.
For the background I used the mask from the Hooray It's Your Day kit.

I hope you like this card!


Here are a couple of the Exploding Box Cards made this week






Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow


Products used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning and I just love the flowers. Thanks for describing how you made them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.