Monday 9 March 2015

Because You Care - Hostess set Occasions Catalogue

It's a gorgeous day here and I had so much fun making this card.

Started today just making a heap of flower's to have them ready for when I wanted to create but during the course of the morning I had changed direction and made this card when I had completed these gorgeous flowers. 
Now all I have to do is go back and finish all the half done ones sitting on my craft table and put away!
First I stamped an heat embossed using Pool Party embossing powder all the flowers I needed to create the flowers then punched them all out. To create the layers I have used 2 big flowers, 1 medium flower, 3 small ones. To create the bud in the middle of the big one, cut away one petal an squish up towards centre with the stamped image on the outside. To reduce the size of the other flower's all you have to do is take away the larger petals.
If you have any questions please ask away!

I hope you like this card.


Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow

Products used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.