Sunday 1 February 2015

Occasions Catalogue 2015 - Sweet Laughter & Mum's Love

I can't believe January is gone already, the year is going too fast!
It's also my adorable mother's birthday today so I wanted to make her this card with the stamp set from the Occasions Catalogue "Sweet Laughter" & "Mum's Love"
A double cheer for us Aussies is that "Mum's Love" actual is spelt MUM!



On this card I sponged onto the Spring Flowers TIEF to get the background image.
Then stamped image onto Whisper White C/S and coloured with Blendabilities. Punch using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the "Big Day"stamp set from the SAB catty.
I have listed below all products used below.
I hope you all like this card!

Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow


Products Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.