Thursday 1 January 2015

Saleabration Catalogue 2015 - Lotus Blossom

Saleabration is nearly here!!!

I would like to wish everyone a Very Happy New Year
Now for today's creation!

You can get this gorgeous set for FREE when you spend $90 from the Occasions or Annual Catalogue from the 6th January 2015
It is a  two-step Photopolymer set and is so easy to work with.

I hope you like these cards






Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow


I would like to Thank everyone that visit my page and pin my creations to Pinterest, but I will ask that if you do recreate something please give the person you have Cased some sort of credit as I have done in the past and will continue to do in future




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.