Saturday 24 January 2015

Saleabration 2015 - A Happy Thing

I am having an awesome time with these Saleabration product's.
Did you know you can choose 1 of 11 free products for every $90 you spend.

Anyway onto today's card.
First thing in the morning I make a cuppa an go out and sit on the back patio and listen to all the birds calling out. We live in a tiny rural town so there is hardly any traffic noise and it is it is a beautifully peaceful way to start any day!
So when I finished I came in and got out the "A Happy Thing" stamp set, wasn't sure how I was going to use it I just knew I wanted to colour it in.

Anyway I hope you like this card



Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow


Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.