Wednesday 28 January 2015

Occasions Catalogue 2015 - Guy Greetings

We all need a few male cards in our stash ready for our loved ones and these I always find hard to create. With this set "Guy Greetings" from the Occasions Catalogue it is perfect. I think this one is going to stay in my drawer forever.
I love giving handmade cards to my dad, the look on his face when he opens it is priceless. It has gotten bad though as he won't let mum throw any of them out.

On this card I have also used the Ornate Tag Topper Punch for both pieces to create tag. To create the bottom part, place a Circle Die at bottom and just run it through bigshot just enough to cut out.

I hope you like this card


Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow


Products Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.