Thursday 15 January 2015

Occasions Catalogue 2015 - Big Day

Sorry I have not blogged for a couple of days, have not being feeling well...
I thinks it's time to get back into it don't you think - I do!!

Today's card I have used a FREE set from the Saleabration you can get when you spend $90 from the Occasions and Annual Catalogues.

Big Day contains 5 stamps and I have used 3 of them in a row, then used the new Ornate Tag Topper Punch. For the backing, punch a 2 1/2 inch piece in a different colour, adhere top piece on then using a crop-a-dile punch out hole to match.
It is layered on a  piece of Irresistibly Yours DSP sponged with Soft Sky then layered onto a piece of Soft Sky card stock 

I hope you like this card



Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow


Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.