Saturday 27 December 2014

Occasions Catalogue 2015 - Butterflies Thinlits

I am just loving the Butterflies Thinlits Die from the Occasions Catalogue that will be available from 6th January 2015. 

I can be used on cards, scrapbook pages and I have used it to etch on to glass.
On this project I made a shadow box, which I am not exactly happy with but it turned out ok!




Other products used to create this:
Flower's: 2 3/8 Scallop Punch, 1 3/4 Scallop Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch.
Leaves from the Flower Frenzy Bigz
The gorgeous Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper that you can get for Free when you purchase any products to the value of $90 from either the Occasions or Annual Catalogues.

Want a copy of the NEW catalogues for FREE? Click here -
http://eepurl.com/-S5ZP


Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.