Sunday 8 June 2014

Hamburger Box

Got my pre-order this week and totally couldn't wait to play with all the new goodies!
So here is a sneak peak at what you can do with the new Hamburger Box die.

I stamped and Gold embossed cardstock before running through Bigshot.
Also totally in love with the colour Blackberry Bliss!!!






News!!!!

We are into the second week of this FANTASTIC opportunity!!
*For four weeks only, you can join Stampin' Up! at one of two great prices. We will continue to offer the traditional starter kit priced at $169 ($235 product value).

But for four weeks only we will also be offering a reduced priced starter kit at the low price of $85 ($90 product value.)

Whether you are just a hobbyist - and receive great discounts on your craft products or want to build a business just click link below to be a part of the NO 1 performing team in Australia or email me for information.

 Join Now


New Catalogue will be available from the 1st July 2014, please contact me if you would like a copy




Thanks for visiting my blog

Angela






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.